Acerola Juice Powder
Botanical Name; Malphigia glabra
Other Names; Barbados Cherry, Antilles Cherry, Sour Cherry, West Indian Cherry, Puerto Rican Cherry
The Acerola cherry is native to the West Indies, where it is known as the Barbados cherry. It is also cultivated in Central and Latin America, and its juice is as common in Brazil as orange juice is in the U.S.
Our Acerola Cherry Powder is derived from the entire cherry and freeze-dried in a vacuum in order to retain all of the fruits wonderful nutrients. We deliver to you a delicious powder that is 100% pure, with no artificial colors or additives. Our Acerola Cherry Powder makes a tasty addition to smoothies and raw desserts. Try a little sprinkled over oatmeal or yogurt for a super boost to start your day.
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons. As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption. This powder blends well with juice, rice or soy milk, and yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food's nutritional value.
We package all of our herbal and fruit powders in a heat sealed mylar bag which serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria. The bag can be resealed with any household iron or curling iron.
If cared for properly, our Acerola Berry Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
Precautions - If you are taking any other herbs or supplements please consult with a qualified health-care provider before starting any new regimen. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult with your physician before taking.
Disclaimer - While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
* Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc). Please consult with a representative for more information on current lot. Stone Creek Health Essentials will not accept returns on ingredients that are more than 30 days old or that have been unsealed. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitors, product batch/lot and etc. Please contact a Stone Creek Health Essentials representative with any questions. We're here to help