Empty Vegetarian Capsules; Size -00-
- Empty Vegetarian Capsules Vegan/ Kosher/ Halal
- Size "00" holds about 735 mg One teaspoon will fill about 5 "00" capsules.
- GMO/ Preservative free
- Hypoallergenic- no soy, corn, gluten, etc.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE - HPMC (Ingredients: 95% Hypromellose and <5% water) are manufactured in an FDA approved facility, are Kosher/ Halal certified, guaranteed free of Sodium Lauryl sulfate, GMO-free, free of preservatives and ethylene oxide or sulfites, and packaged in the USA
With the popularity of making your own health supplement, the need for empty capsules has risen. No longer are we limited to the vitamin supplements that big pharmaceutical companies are marketing. Most of these vitamins are made of synthetic chemicals. If you want organic substances, you have to pay a higher price. But it is now possible for you to make your own vitamin supplement containing the right amounts of organic nutrients that you need at an affordable price. You can do this by using empty capsules.
Do not fill capsules with any liquid because it will dissolve prior to consumption. Keep out of direct-sunlight, hot water & high temperatures. Capsule content depends on the density, concentration and amount of powder utilized.
Disclaimer - While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
* Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc). Please consult with a representative for more information on current lot. Stone Creek Health Essentials will not accept returns on ingredients that are more than 30 days old or that have been unsealed. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitors, product batch/lot and etc. Please contact a Stone Creek Health Essentials representative with any questions. We're here to help.