Essiac Tea Blend; Talisman
Ingredients - Burdock c/s, Sheep Sorrel powder, Slippery Elm Inner Bark powder, Turkish Rhubarb powder.
Essiac Tea is a timeless and traditional blend of potent herbs that have historically been used to promote health and well-being and help purify the body.
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon fresh spring water or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight *), cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap. Tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
* If you are unable to weigh 4 oz of tea, you can use the following conversions:
- For Organic and Conventional Essiac Teas: 4 oz is approx. 275 ml or 1 1/6 cup.
- For Organic Trinity Essiac Tea: 4 oz is approx. 180 ml or 3/4 cup.
Disclaimer - While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
* Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc). Please consult with a representative for more information on current lot. Stone Creek Health Essentials will not accept returns on ingredients that are more than 30 days old or that have been unsealed. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitors, product batch/lot and etc. Please contact a Stone Creek Health Essentials representative with any questions. We're here to help.